If you want the NAACP to investigate a complaint of discrimination, please fill out the form below. You can then speak to a member of the Executive Committee of the Loudoun County Branch, and a determination will be made as to whether the NAACP can assist you in pursuing your complaint. For complaints specific to Loudoun County Public Schools, please use this form instead.
You may also download and print a PDF version of this form. Send completed form to:
Loudoun County Branch NAACP
Attn: Legal Redress Committee
P. O. Box 2439
Leesburg, VA 20177
- African American/Black – People having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. Not of Hispanic Origin.
- Native American, American Indian or Alaskan Native – Persons who maintain cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community recognition.
- Hispanic – Persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
- Asian or Pacific Islander – Persons having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, or the Pacific Islands. This Area includes for example, China, India, Japan, Korea, the Philippine Islands, or Samoa.
- White – Persons having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa or the Middle East. Not of Hispanic origin.